The ADS Abstract and Article Service Preference Settings Forms
allow users to select output formats
and appearance as well as
other aspects of the operation of the ADS.
Among the features that can be customized:
Once the default settings are altered, the user must click "Save
Settings" and then Reload the page. There is also a button
"Set to Default Settings" that returns the original settings.
- general preferences (general appearance/language)
- mirror site preferences (where the information comes from)
- customizing returned pages (results page)
- custom formatting references (format of returned references)
- customizing Table of Contents Queries
- Selection for Custom ToC page and last viewed journal volumes